Re: [cpe-discussion] [External] Re: some questions about CPE - CPE 2.3 Dictionary Announcement

Re: [cpe-discussion] [External] Re: some questions about CPE - CPE 2.3 Dictionary Announcement

McCormick, Christopher P.
Hello,

The NIST/NVD/SCAP team is pleased to announce the availability of the NIST CPE 2.3 CPE Dictionary.  The file can be downloaded from the NIST CPE website located at the following location:

http://nvd.nist.gov/cpe.cfm

Thank you,

Chris

Christopher McCormick