Reminder: CEE Telecon, 24 Oct, 13:00EST

heinbockel
I apologize for the late reminder.

There is a CEE Telecon scheduled for today at 1300 EST.

I've been busy briefing CEE to various folks and have
gotten a lot of buy-in. However (probably a good thing),
I have an opportunity to demo CEE and need to get a
working specification. For this reason, I have not had
any time to dedicate to the Use Case Working Group.

I will be able to talk to some of these recent events
during the telecon.

William Heinbockel