Reminder: CWE/CAPEC Board Meeting Tomorrow

Reminder: CWE/CAPEC Board Meeting Tomorrow

Marisa Harriston

Good morning,

A quick reminder that tomorrow’s CWE/CAPEC meeting will begin at 10 am. Please add any potential topics for discussion to the Meeting Agenda board on Trello when you have a moment.

I also wanted to briefly introduce myself. I will be supporting Alec Summers with the project’s strategic communications efforts and performing Secretariat duties during tomorrow’s call. Looking forward to working with this group!

Regards,

Marisa

Marisa Harriston

Sr. Communications & Outreach Strategist

[hidden email]

Office: 301-975-0343 | Mobile: 571-634-0971

The MITRE Corporation