Quantcast

Remote Access for Security Automation Developer Days

Remote Access for Security Automation Developer Days

Boczenowski, Steve

Registration for Security Automation Developer Days is closed and we’re busy preparing for this event.  We are very excited about the terrific agenda that has been complied.  You can see the agenda here - https://register.mitre.org/devdays/agenda.pdf

If you would like to access this event remotely, please contact me and I will provide you with instructions on how to access this event.  These instructions will be sent on Thursday, July 9.

Also, to help the attendees prepare for this event, we have identified several documents as “read-ahead” material.  To access these documents, go to the event web site - https://register.mitre.org/devdays/ - and click on “Security Automation Developer Days 2012 Read-Ahead Material”.  We expect to add additional links next week.  Already there is an abundance of material, so pick the sessions you are most interested in and read up!

Steve

Stephen P. Boczenowski

      The MITRE Corporation

      Office: (781) 271-7682