Results schema content directive style sheet

Results schema content directive style sheet

John Firebaugh
The documentation for the results schema ContentEnumeration type reads:

> Defines the valid values for the directives controlling the expected content
> of the results file. The specific content that is expected with each value is
> defined by a style sheet that complements the OVAL Results Schema. Please
> refer to these style sheets for more information.

To what style sheets does this refer and where can I find them?

Thanks,
John

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with
SIGNOFF OVAL-DEVELOPER-LIST
in the BODY of the message.  If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].

Re: Results schema content directive style sheet

This looks to be an error in the documentation.  Thank you very much for pointing this out.  We will work to correct this in the upcoming draft.

What I think is going on here is that when we first added the <directives> to an OVAL Results document, the definition of what made of thin results and what made up full results was going to be held in a stylesheet.  But since then, this definition has been encoded in the Schematron statements located in the results schema itself.  We just did not update this documentation accordingly.