[STIX] New footer?

Eric Burger-2
I am thinking that we should update the footer for the MITRE STIX and CybOX lists to point to OASIS, so folks who somehow missed the memo know that is where to look for future developments in the STIX/CybOX/TAXII space.

Make sense?

Re: [STIX] New footer?

Jon Baker
Administrator
Absolutely!

We are working on a larger transition of the MITRE hosted resources to OASIS for all of STIX, CybOX, and TAXII. In the end we will archive important resources like official releases and transition everything over to the OASIS CTI TC. We are working to make this transition as smooth as possible.

In the meantime, we need to add a banner to the *.mitre.org sites similar to what we added to the *.github.io sites. Check out: http://stixproject.github.io/

Thanks,

Jon

Jonathan O. Baker
J83D - Cyber Security Partnerships, Sharing, and Automation
The MITRE Corporation