[STIX] OASIS Transition: Legacy Discussion List Archives?

[STIX] OASIS Transition: Legacy Discussion List Archives?

pmaroney
Apologies, if this was covered on the call, had to step away a few times.

What, if anything, is going to happen to the Read Only Nabble List Archives?

Patrick Maroney
Office: (856)983-0001
Cell: (609)841-5104

Re: [STIX] OASIS Transition: Legacy Discussion List Archives?

Jon Baker
Administrator

Great question. We plan to maintain them indefinitely. The list archives are a valuable resource and we do not want to lose them.

Jon

Jonathan O. Baker

J83D - Cyber Security Partnerships, Sharing, and Automation

The MITRE Corporation