Quantcast

Schema Versioning

Thomas R. Jones

Hello all,

I have the following schema construct on a project:

libconforme-cpe-language.so.2.3

libconforme-cpe-metadata.so.2.2

libconforme-cpe.so.2.0

libconforme-cpe.so.2.1

libconforme-cpe.so.2.2

libconforme-cpe.so.2.3

libconforme-cpe-language.so.2 -> libconforme-cpe-language.so.2.3

libconforme-cpe-language.so -> libconforme-cpe-language.so.2

libconforme-cpe-metadata.so.2 -> libconforme-cpe-metadata.so.2.2

libconforme-cpe-metadata.so -> libconforme-cpe-metadata.so.2

libconforme-cpe.so.2 -> libconforme-cpe.so.2.3

libconforme-cpe.so -> libconforme-cpe.so.2

Each object directly relates to a given CPE schema, as determined via version.

My question is this, upon utilization of a CPE Language Schema how does his relate to previous CPE Dictionary versions? Does the 2.2 metadata versioning only provide meta reference for the 2.2 release, or does this versioning delineate the applicability? e.g. does not apply to < 2.2 document instances.

I am trying to scope the symbloic links appropriately. Thank so much!

Thomas R. Jones
Founder

Premunir Ltd. Co.

464 Larmon Mill Rd.
|  Bowling Green,  KY  42104
direct (270) 991-4409

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.