Security Automation Developer Days, June 14 - 17 at MITRE Bedford

Security Automation Developer Days, June 14 - 17 at MITRE Bedford

Boczenowski, Steve

Registration is now open for Security Automation Developer Days, which will be held on June 14 – 17 at the MITRE Campus in Bedford Massachusetts.

https://register.mitre.org/devdays/

The agenda is not yet available.  We hope to post it to the site within two weeks.

Steve

Stephen P. Boczenowski

      The MITRE Corporation

      Office: (781) 271-7682