Slides from CPE Developer Day Workshop 22 Feb 2010

Slides from CPE Developer Day Workshop 22 Feb 2010

Brant Cheikes

CPE Community,

Thanks to all of you who were able to attend and participate in this past Monday’s CPE Developer Day Workshop.  I’ve attached the slides used during the presentation.  As soon as we get the minutes edited and cleaned up, I’ll post those as well.  Please feel free to post comments, reactions and any other feedback you might have to the list.  In the near future I expect to summarize key points of consensus and planned next steps.

Cheers,

/Brant

Brant A. Cheikes
The MITRE Corporation
202 Burlington Road, M/S K302
Bedford, MA 01730-1420
Tel. 781-271-7505; Cell. 617-694-8180; Fax. 781-271-2352

CPE_DevDay_Winter2010_Cheikes_Final.pptx (2M) Download Attachment