Quantcast

Status of NIST EMAP work?

Natale, Bob
Can someone bring me up to speed on the current status of the NIST EMAP
work, please?

I recently visited the EMAP web page and related URLs that I had on file
from several months ago and things seemed to have gone into hibernation or
something.

Cheers,
BobN

Re: Status of NIST EMAP work?

bakerj
Administrator
I reached out to the NIST team for a quick status update from them on EMAP.
I have included Paul Cichonski's response below. The discussion that Paul
has forwarded is from the NIST run emap-wg list.

Thanks,

Jon

Jonathan O. Baker
G022 - IA Industry Collaboration
The MITRE Corporation
Email: [hidden email]

From: Anton Chuvakin <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
Subject: EMAP alive?

All,

Just a simple ICMP from me here ....I haven't seen anything on this list for
months. What happened to EMAP?

Is it dead?

Best,
--