Status of Remediation Proposal(s)...

Quilter, Alex
Most of you know that we have been working towards a remediation proposal over the last couple of months.  Our proposal is going through our documentation team now, and will be posted/shared to this list sometime this week.  We have tried to keep it as close to OVAL (for audit) as we can, and are hoping for some good/strong feedback.

We were not aware of the previous proposals, and are reviewing now.  It is good to see that others have taken a deep look at the issue/problem space.  It raises our confidence that we will have this working for OVAL 6.0.

-ALX

Re: Status of Remediation Proposal(s)...

Jon Baker
Administrator
Alex,

Thanks for the update on the work your team is doing at HP.

Jon

Jonathan O. Baker
The MITRE Corporation
Email: [hidden email]