Structured Cyber Threat (STIX/TAXII/CybOX/MAEC) Birds-of-a-feather get together for RSA (Tuesday 5:00 - 6:00pm at Urban Tavern, Hilton Union Square)

Structured Cyber Threat (STIX/TAXII/CybOX/MAEC) Birds-of-a-feather get together for RSA (Tuesday 5:00 - 6:00pm at Urban Tavern, Hilton Union Square)

Barnum, Sean D.

Hi all,

Sorry for the late notice on this but we have had several people state their interest in getting together at RSA to socialize and talk about structured cyber threat intelligence and information sharing.

We didn’t want to waste the opportunity of so many of us being in the same location with face-to-face and beer-to-beer sharing possible.

Our friends at Crowdstrike (thanks Josh) have graciously offered to help us out with arranging a meeting location in a private dining room at the Urban Tavern at Hilton Union Square.

It can accommodate up to 90 people and will include food (dinner or refreshments, depending on our exact numbers) and drinks.

I know a lot of you will be in town for RSA and we would love to have a chance to see you and talk and more importantly, give you all a chance to talk to each other.

Please let us know as soon as possible if you think you can make it so we can begin to get a headcount.

Details:

Event:    Structured Cyber Threat (STIX/TAXII/CybOX/MAEC) Birds-of-a-feather get together for RSA

Time:     5:00pm – 6:00pm, Tuesday Feb 26th

Place:    Urban Tavern

               333 O'Farrell St, San Francisco, CA

Hilton San Francisco Union Square

We hope to see you all there.