[TAXII] RSA BoF - Call For Presentations and Demos

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[TAXII] RSA BoF - Call For Presentations and Demos

Jon Baker
Administrator

Let’s get together and talk about TAXII and STIX!

 

We have a 2 hour BoF planned for Wednesday April 22nd from 12 – 2pm at the Westin St. Francis.

 

Rather than have us talk to you for 2 hours, we would like to hear from you and facilitate community discussion. We want to give you a chance to tell the community about your implementations and your plans for using TAXII and STIX. We will run a series of 5 minute briefings with 2 minutes for Q&A.

 

The BoF will start with a short update on TAXII and STIX and then shift to your presentations and demos. Slides and live demos are welcome and encouraged. Nothing will be recorded and we will not be able to support remote participation. So, it will be just us live in the room talking about plans and implementation experiences. We do not want your sales pitches. We want to keep this technical and oriented towards the open exchange of ideas and experiences working with TAXII and STIX. We are open to your topics of interest.

 

Please send your talk proposals to [hidden email]. We will work with you to make your talk a success.

 

To simply attend the Bof, please RSVP to [hidden email] and we will respond with full meeting location information. Note that space is limited to 50 people.

 

Thanks,

 

Jon

 

============================================

Jonathan O. Baker

J83D - Cyber Security Partnerships, Sharing, and Automation

The MITRE Corporation

Email: [hidden email]

 

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [TAXII] RSA BoF - Call For Presentations and Demos

Jyoti Verma (jyoverma)
Hi Baker,

I would be interested in joining the Bof session on Wednesday.

Thanks,
Jyoti

From: <Baker>, Jon <[hidden email]>
Reply-To: "Baker, Jon" <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 6:19 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [TAXII] RSA BoF - Call For Presentations and Demos

Let’s get together and talk about TAXII and STIX!

 

We have a 2 hour BoF planned for Wednesday April 22nd from 12 – 2pm at the Westin St. Francis.

 

Rather than have us talk to you for 2 hours, we would like to hear from you and facilitate community discussion. We want to give you a chance to tell the community about your implementations and your plans for using TAXII and STIX. We will run a series of 5 minute briefings with 2 minutes for Q&A.

 

The BoF will start with a short update on TAXII and STIX and then shift to your presentations and demos. Slides and live demos are welcome and encouraged. Nothing will be recorded and we will not be able to support remote participation. So, it will be just us live in the room talking about plans and implementation experiences. We do not want your sales pitches. We want to keep this technical and oriented towards the open exchange of ideas and experiences working with TAXII and STIX. We are open to your topics of interest.

 

Please send your talk proposals to [hidden email]. We will work with you to make your talk a success.

 

To simply attend the Bof, please RSVP to [hidden email] and we will respond with full meeting location information. Note that space is limited to 50 people.

 

Thanks,

 

Jon

 

============================================

Jonathan O. Baker

J83D - Cyber Security Partnerships, Sharing, and Automation

The MITRE Corporation

Email: [hidden email]

 

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [TAXII] RSA BoF - Call For Presentations and Demos

Ben Wilson
In reply to this post by Jon Baker

Thanks, Jon.  I have forwarded this to members of the CA/Browser Forum’s Security Information Sharing Working Group (SISWG).   

 

Archives of our listserv discussions are publicly available here:  https://cabforum.org/pipermail/siswg/ for those interested in our work (which at this point is preliminary / information gathering).  We’d invite those knowledgeable in this area to share information with us.  For more information on the status of our work, see https://cabforum.org/pipermail/siswg/2015-April/000055.html.   

 

From: Baker, Jon [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2015 7:20 AM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [TAXII] RSA BoF - Call For Presentations and Demos

 

Let’s get together and talk about TAXII and STIX!

 

We have a 2 hour BoF planned for Wednesday April 22nd from 12 – 2pm at the Westin St. Francis.

 

Rather than have us talk to you for 2 hours, we would like to hear from you and facilitate community discussion. We want to give you a chance to tell the community about your implementations and your plans for using TAXII and STIX. We will run a series of 5 minute briefings with 2 minutes for Q&A.

 

The BoF will start with a short update on TAXII and STIX and then shift to your presentations and demos. Slides and live demos are welcome and encouraged. Nothing will be recorded and we will not be able to support remote participation. So, it will be just us live in the room talking about plans and implementation experiences. We do not want your sales pitches. We want to keep this technical and oriented towards the open exchange of ideas and experiences working with TAXII and STIX. We are open to your topics of interest.

 

Please send your talk proposals to [hidden email]. We will work with you to make your talk a success.

 

To simply attend the Bof, please RSVP to [hidden email] and we will respond with full meeting location information. Note that space is limited to 50 people.

 

Thanks,

 

Jon

 

============================================

Jonathan O. Baker

J83D - Cyber Security Partnerships, Sharing, and Automation

The MITRE Corporation

Email: [hidden email]

 


smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment