TAXII query teleconference

Charles Schmidt (MITRE)
Administrator
Hello all,

I apologize for the cross-post but wanted to make sure this message got to all
interested parties.

We would like to schedule a teleconference, primarily to discuss the TAXII
query capability. Our plan is to have this discussion late next week, between
Sept 18 (Wednesday) and Sept 20 (Friday), inclusive. The meeting will run one
hour. If you are interested in participating, please respond to
[hidden email] with your preferred times and we will attempt to accommodate
as many interested parties as possible. To provide a starting point for this
discussion, we have put together a draft of a possible TAXII query capability
based on received use cases. This document is available here:
http://making-security-measurable.1364806.n2.nabble.com/Some-thoughts-on-TAXII-Query-and-proposal-for-teleconference-td7580921.html

We hope you will be able to participate and help us in the design of this
important capability.

Thanks,
Charles
(for the TAXII team)

RE: TAXII query teleconference

Charles Schmidt (MITRE)
Administrator
Hello,

A quick update - my email had the wrong dates. We would like to try to have
this teleconference late *next* week, which would be sometime between
Wednesday Sept 11 and Friday Sept 13, inclusive.

If you have a preference for dates or times, please send this to
[hidden email].

Thanks,
Charles

smime.p7s (9K) Download Attachment