TAXII query teleconference

Charles Schmidt (MITRE)
Administrator
Hello all,

I apologize for the cross-post but wanted to make sure this message got to all interested parties.

We would like to schedule a teleconference, primarily to discuss the TAXII query capability. Our plan is to have this discussion late next week, between Sept 11 (Wednesday) and Sept 13 (Friday), inclusive. The meeting will run one hour. If you are interested in participating, please respond to [hidden email] with your preferred times and we will attempt to accommodate as many interested parties as possible. To provide a starting point for this discussion, we have put together a draft of a possible TAXII query capability based on received use cases. This document is available here: http://making-security-measurable.1364806.n2.nabble.com/Some-thoughts-on-TAXII-Query-and-proposal-for-teleconference-td7580921.html

We hope you will be able to participate and help us in the design of this important capability.

Thanks,
Charles
(for the TAXII team)