Tagging Presentation from the Developer Days Workshop

Tagging Presentation from the Developer Days Workshop

Waltermire, David A.

CPE Community Members,

As I promised at the workshop, I wanted to share with you the slides I presented on CPE tagging.  We updated these slides to include some additional material to address questions that were asked at the workshop.  Please contact me if you have any additional questions or feedback.

Sincerely,

David Waltermire

SCAP Architect

(301) 975-3390

[hidden email]

CPE Tagging Proposal_2010-03-08.pdf (325K) Download Attachment