Transition of CPE from MITRE to NIST

Transition of CPE from MITRE to NIST – Members of the CPE Community, We are pleased to announce that we are working with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and...
CPE Community Members, We would like to thank MITRE for their work to advance CPE to this point. We are committed to continuing to evolve CPE t...
Hi, Does the transition can explain that link to download cpe dictionnaries are broken ? Best regards. Le 08/03/2013 20:28, Booth, Harold a écr...
The team at NIST is having some technical issues with their web server. The outage is unrelated to the transition of CPE. Jon ==================...