[Xccdf-dev] How to unsubscribe from xccdf-dev

[Xccdf-dev] How to unsubscribe from xccdf-dev

Charles Schmidt (MITRE)
Administrator

Hello all,

We're sorry about the recent spam from the Roxy address that has been hitting the email list. The appropriate parties have been contacted to block further mail from the address.

We hope that, if you have found this list to be useful, that you will continue to subscribe. However, if you wish to unsubscribe, the procedure is as follows:

Send an email to [hidden email] with a body of "unsubscribe xccdf-dev" (no quotes). Or you can just click this link: "[hidden email]". Unfortunately, I do not personally have the permissions to unsubscribe other email addresses.

Please do not send "unsubscribe" to the whole mailing list, and please do not reply all to any such messages.

Thanks a bunch,

Charles

Re: [Xccdf-dev] How to unsubscribe from xccdf-dev

Rife, Aaron

I’ve tried to unsubscribe, but the email process returns back a fault and the link provided doesn’t work.

Aaron Rife

719-277-5109

Re: [Xccdf-dev] How to unsubscribe from xccdf-dev

Frank DePrisco
Charles
The link has a period at the end and that's causing the error.  I just unsubscribed by writing down the email and typing it in myself.  It was delivered.

Frank

On Friday, May 19, 2017, 1:59:41 PM EDT, Rife, Aaron <[hidden email]> wrote:

I’ve tried to unsubscribe, but the email process returns back a fault and the link provided doesn’t work.

Aaron Rife

719-277-5109

Re: [Xccdf-dev] How to unsubscribe from xccdf-dev

Gillespie, Rick (Print Security)
Likewise...not really sure how I got on the list in the first place.

Regards,

Rick Gillespie
Print Security TC
North Central Region - St. Louis
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
636-236-7162

***** sent from mobile device *****

On May 19, 2017, at 1:00 PM, Rife, Aaron <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

I’ve tried to unsubscribe, but the email process returns back a fault and the link provided doesn’t work.

Aaron Rife
719-277-5109

Re: [Xccdf-dev] [Non-DoD Source] Re: How to unsubscribe from xccdf-dev

Hardy, Michael F CIV NAVSEA, JXVT
Please read all of the words Mr. DePrisco has to share below before responding to the entire list.
V/R,
-Michael