[Xccdf-dev] I don't want to unsubscribed

[Xccdf-dev] I don't want to unsubscribed

Roxy Mire
See I didn't send anything to unsubscribe that's why I think someone is in my phone. I have charges for messages sent to Canada it wasn't me

[Xccdf-dev] I don't want to unsubscribed

Roxy Mire
I have over a 1000minutes and plus that in 411 roaming. That wasn't from me I can tell you that. I not very good with computers but z alarm services said I had 4 cve 2016- and four other numbers some other numbers and he called it a quadroot vunerabilitie s