[Xccdf-dev] Reg: Apply Stig's to windows 7

[Xccdf-dev] Reg: Apply Stig's to windows 7

Vulli Lavanya

Greetings!!!!

For one of our US customer, We need to make the Windows 7 embedded system DISA compliant.

We have downloaded DISA STIGS from DISA site for windows 7 system. It has a checklist contains manual procedure to apply STIGs.

Is there a way to apply all STIGS through script/tool to the windows system?

How to apply DISA released STIG(s)/Benchmarks to Windows 7 system?  Please Suggest me for any tools/ procedure?

Thanks

Lavanya V

::DISCLAIMER::