[Xccdf-dev] Remote Access for Security Automation Developer Days

[Xccdf-dev] Remote Access for Security Automation Developer Days

Boczenowski, Steve

Registration for Security Automation Developer Days is closed and we’re busy preparing for this event.  We are very excited about the terrific agenda that has been complied.  You can see the agenda here - https://register.mitre.org/devdays/agenda.pdf

If you would like to access this event remotely, please contact me and I will provide you with instructions on how to access this event.  These instructions will be sent on Thursday, July 9.

Also, to help the attendees prepare for this event, we have identified several documents as “read-ahead” material.  To access these documents, go to the event web site - https://register.mitre.org/devdays/ - and click on “Security Automation Developer Days 2012 Read-Ahead Material”.  We expect to add additional links next week.  Already there is an abundance of material, so pick the sessions you are most interested in and read up!

Steve

Stephen P. Boczenowski

      The MITRE Corporation

      Office: (781) 271-7682

      Cell: (978) 302-3849

Re: [Xccdf-dev] Remote Access for Security Automation Developer Days

tgevorgyan
On 06/22/2012 07:11 AM, Boczenowski, Steve wrote:

> If you would like to access this event remotely, please contact me and
> I will provide you with instructions on how to access this event.
> These instructions will be sent on Thursday, July 9.

Hello Mr. Boczenowski,
I missed the opportunity to register for on-site participation. I would
like to participate remotely. Thanks for making that option available.

Tigran Gevorgyan
Sr. Software Engineer
Qualys Inc.

Re: [Xccdf-dev] Remote Access for Security Automation Developer Days

Landreville, Nancy
Interested in remote attendance

On 06/22/2012 07:11 AM, Boczenowski, Steve wrote:

> If you would like to access this event remotely, please contact me and
> I will provide you with instructions on how to access this event.
> These instructions will be sent on Thursday, July 9.

Hello Mr. Boczenowski,
I missed the opportunity to register for on-site participation. I would
like to participate remotely. Thanks for making that option available.

Tigran Gevorgyan
Sr. Software Engineer
Qualys Inc.

Re: [Xccdf-dev] Remote Access for Security Automation Developer Days

Igbo, Michael (US - Arlington)

Steve,

I'm interested in attending remotely - I missed the registration.

Thanks,

Michael Igbo

CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CIPP/G

Enterprise Risk Services

Technology Risk, Federal Practice

Tel/Direct: 540-731-3515 | Mobile: 404-906-0030

[hidden email]  [hidden email]

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1

Re: [Xccdf-dev] Remote Access for Security Automation Developer Days (UNCLASSIFIED)

Miller, Melodie P CTR (US)
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Steve,

I would like to remotely attend the  Security Automation Developer Days
event.
Thank you for making this event available.

-Melodie Miller

BCCS Information Assurance / HBSS
Shonborn-Becker Systems, Inc.

Software Engineering Center
Building 6010, Room K1-125-53
Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD 21001
Office: 443-395-5148

recipients of list ([hidden email]); oval-developer-list OVAL Developer
List/Closed Public Discussion; [hidden email]; cce-announce-list Common
Configuration Enumeration/CCE Announcem; cpe-discussion-list CPE Community
Forum; cve-announce-list Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures/CVE Annou;
[hidden email];
[hidden email]

<https://register.mitre.org/devdays/DevDays_Read_Ahead.pdf> ".  We expect to
add additional links next week.  Already there is an abundance of material,
so pick the sessions you are most interested in and read up!

Steve

Stephen P. Boczenowski

      The MITRE Corporation

      Office: (781) 271-7682

      Cell: (978) 302-3849

      [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Re: [Xccdf-dev] EXTERNAL: Re: Remote Access for Security Automation Developer Days (UNCLASSIFIED)

Walters, Thomas L
Steve,
Is it possible for me to still attend developer days remotely?

Tom Walters, CISSP, MCITP
Information Assurance Engineer
Platform Security Engineering

Re: [Xccdf-dev] Remote Access for Security Automation Developer Days

David Klein - Sense of Security

I would like to participate remotely.

Re: [Xccdf-dev] Remote Access for Security Automation Developer Days

Jörg Grothwinkel
Hello Steve,

we like to attend remotely as well.

best regards
George

UPW GmbH

Am 22.06.2012 16:11, schrieb Boczenowski, Steve:

> Registration for Security Automation Developer Days is closed and we’re
> busy preparing for this event. We are very excited about the terrific
> agenda that has been complied. You can see the agenda here -
> https://register.mitre.org/devdays/agenda.pdf
>
> If you would like to access this event remotely, please contact me and I
> will provide you with instructions on how to access this event. These
> instructions will be sent on Thursday, July 9.
>
> Also, to help the attendees prepare for this event, we have identified
> several documents as “read-ahead” material. To access these documents,
> go to the event web site - https://register.mitre.org/devdays/ - and
> click on “Security Automation Developer Days 2012 Read-Ahead Material
> <https://register.mitre.org/devdays/DevDays_Read_Ahead.pdf>”. We expect
> to add additional links next week. Already there is an abundance of
> material, so pick the sessions you are most interested in and read up!
>
> Steve

> /Steph//en P. Boczenowski///
>
> The MITRECorporation
>
> Office: (781) 271-7682
>
> Cell: (978) 302-3849

Re: [Xccdf-dev] Remote Access for Security Automation Developer Days

SMorse
Please remove me from this email group.

Steve Morse
SSOC Team
402-939-1410

From: "Igbo, Michael (US - Arlington)" <[hidden email]>
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Date: 06/22/2012 01:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Xccdf-dev] Remote Access for Security Automation Developer
            Days
Sent by: <[hidden email]>

Steve,

I'm interested in attending remotely - I missed the registration.

Thanks,

Michael Igbo
CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CIPP/G
Enterprise Risk Services
Technology Risk, Federal Practice

Tel/Direct: 540-731-3515 | Mobile: 404-906-0030
[hidden email]  [hidden email]

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of
any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
v.E.1

Re: [Xccdf-dev] Remote Access for Security Automation Developer Days (UNCLASSIFIED)

SMorse
Please unsubscribe me from this email group.

Steve Morse
SSOC Team
402-939-1410

From: "Miller, Melodie P CTR (US)" <[hidden email]>
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Date: 06/22/2012 02:41 PM
            Days (UNCLASSIFIED)
Sent by: <[hidden email]>

[...]

(See attached file: smime.p7s)

Re: [Xccdf-dev] EXTERNAL: Re: Remote Access for Security Automation Developer Days (UNCLASSIFIED)

Boczenowski, Steve
Thanks for copying me on your intent to unsubscribe, but you only need to send your message to the unsubscribe liste.

From: "Miller, Melodie P CTR (US)" <[hidden email]>
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Date: 06/22/2012 02:41 PM
            Days (UNCLASSIFIED)
Sent by: <[hidden email]>

From: David Klein - Sense of Security <[hidden email]>
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Date: 06/23/2012 01:22 AM
            Days
Sent by: <[hidden email]>

Hi,

I would like to participate remotely.

From: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
To: scap-discussion-list MITRE Internal SCAP Discussion List
<[hidden email]>; Multiple recipients of list
([hidden email]) <[hidden email]>; oval-developer-list OVAL Developer
List/Closed Public Discussion <[hidden email]>;
[hidden email] <[hidden email]>; cce-announce-list Common
Configuration Enumeration/CCE Announcem
<[hidden email]>; cpe-discussion-list CPE Community
Forum <[hidden email]>; cve-announce-list Common

From: Jörg Grothwinkel <[hidden email]>
To: <[hidden email]>
Cc: Richard Eckart <[hidden email]>
Date: 06/25/2012 01:54 AM