[Xccdf-dev] Unsubscribe

David Adler

Dave Adler, CISSP

Vice President

IT Security Manager

Pacific Western Bank

5900 La Place Court, Suite 200

Carlsbad, CA 92008

TEL: (760) 603-6221

CELL: (858) 342-5960

EXT:  1106221

[hidden email]

Sending an unencrypted email is not a secure method of transmitting confidential information. If you intend to transmit confidential information to us, please visit our website: http://www.pacificwesternbank.com and click on the “Banking Tools” link on the top right side of our Home Page. Then using the “Send Secure Email” feature, Secure Mail will encrypt any emails addressed to Pacific Western Bank personnel. Note: This message contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged. If you received this email by mistake, please notify the sender of the error by return email and delete this message.