[Xccdf-dev] (no subject)

Gary Clark

Re: [Xccdf-dev] (no subject)

S.M.Zohaib
Please you motherfucker take me off the list. This is my 10th time in a row I had requested to unsubscribe me from your emailing list.

Kind Regards
Syed Zohaib

Re: [Xccdf-dev] (no subject)

Brian Marshall
Such language is never appropriate in a professional environment. I personally think you owe the group an apology.

Also, fyi almost all mail systems have a block sender feature, so that you can provide this service for yourself.

Sent from Email+ secured by MobileIron

Please you motherfucker take me off the list. This is my 10th time in a row I had requested to unsubscribe me from your emailing list.

Kind Regards
Syed Zohaib

Re: [Xccdf-dev] (no subject)

Terry Boharsik
Last time I'll do this, but please stop using reply-all. This is obnoxious and unnecessary.

Such language is never appropriate in a professional environment. I personally think you owe the group an apology.

Also, fyi almost all mail systems have a block sender feature, so that you can provide this service for yourself.

Sent from Email+ secured by MobileIron

Re: [Xccdf-dev] (no subject)

Lee Fisher
On 10/23/2017 04:58 PM, S.M.Zohaib wrote:
> Please you motherfucker take me off the list. This is my 10th time in
a row
> I had requested to unsubscribe me from your emailing list.
>
> Kind Regards
> Syed Zohaib

Learn how to unsubscribe from a list before you show yourself unable to
be incapable of using a mailing list.

The message headers usually have the data, in this case:

    <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=subscribe>

Look for "List-Unsubscribe". It appears you need to be emailing
[hidden email]
not
[hidden email]
or
[hidden email]

Maybe you'd be more comfortable using the web interface:

Now if you'd emailed the proper unsubscribe account, and were getting
some unexpected error, you should email the list admin, (see List-Help),
instead of threating the entire list, then you might be getting some
helpful responses, instead of just replies about your
threats/obscenities. Maybe your previous 9 emails may'be been sent to an
invalid *-unsubscribe target address, instead of -request?

Hope this helps, you m**********r. Kind regards.

Re: [Xccdf-dev] (no subject)

Jim Angleton
Bravo Brian but you cannot substitute class for anything! Also cannot teach a person anything like that too! Thanks for sticking up for the group.

Best,
Jim

Jim Angleton
AEGIS FinServ Corp
305-710-2000
LinkedIn: Jim Angleton@AegisFinServCorp
Skype: AEGIScalling
Twitter: AegisFS
Tumblr Blog: AegisFS

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent.   The Electronic Communications Privacy Act covers this electronic transmitted message, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521. The information and intellectual properties contained in this transmission are confidential and intended only for use of the individual named above and are not to be reproduced or given to other parties. You are not authorized to delete or remove this notice and forward/send/copy to others. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone. The unauthorized use, disclosure, blind-copied person(s), copying or alteration of this message and included (or attached) documents is a violation of Federal and State Law. AegisFS maintains the right to utilize all available remedies and assert our legal rights to enforce the privacy of this communication plus subsequent threads thereafter. Furtherance, this includes; external discussions and communications of any kind as it relates to the data contained in our email. You are not authorized to telephonically, SMS, email, text, print-mail, forward or otherwise verbalize the content(s) herein. Third party providers of; cloud, remote back-up site(s), external devices are included within this confidentiality statement. AegisFS email ( all historic threaded email) is not subject to abandonment if archived post six months from original date. AegisFS  maintains proprietorship,™ and copyright. Sent from AegisFS cyber secure iPad. AegisFS maintains and asserts our privacy from any Government Intelligence Data Collection. Unless consent is expressed in writing by AegisFS, notice is hereby given to all: Foreign, Domestic Government Intelligence or Third Party Controlled Agencies/Organizations; they are not authorized to Data Collect, Conduct, Maintain, Archive data collected or Intercept these Communications whatsoever. AegisFS does not waive Constitutional Right to Privacy.

On Oct 23, 2017, at 8:11 PM, Brian Marshall <[hidden email]> wrote:

Such language is never appropriate in a professional environment. I personally think you owe the group an apology.

Also, fyi almost all mail systems have a block sender feature, so that you can provide this service for yourself.

Sent from Email+ secured by MobileIron

Please you motherfucker take me off the list. This is my 10th time in a row I had requested to unsubscribe me from your emailing list.

Kind Regards
Syed Zohaib

Re: [Xccdf-dev] (no subject)

John Borkowski
Hey Einstein...

Here is the link at the bottom of every email:

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email].

Try not to hurt yourself.

Sent from my iPhone