[cti-users] [CybOX] Object Survey

Kirillov, Ivan A.
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the shiny new cti-users list!

As part of the work that we’re doing for the CTI CybOX subcommittee, we’re trying to get a sense of the most prominently used CybOX Objects, to help prioritize Object updates, development and drive overall strategy. Accordingly, we've created an informal survey to get some data on this, which can be found here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F6WKSMF

If you’re interested in CybOX development, we’d quite welcome your input on this survey. Apologies for the spam for those who’ve already received this message.

CybOX SC Co-chair