[cti-users] New Release: openioc-to-stix v1.0.1

[cti-users] New Release: openioc-to-stix v1.0.1

Worrell, Bryan A.

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce the release of openioc-to-stix v1.0.1! This update supports the translation of OpenIOC documents to STIX v1.2 and CybOX v2.1 and includes several enhancements and bug fixes.

Download: https://github.com/STIXProject/openioc-to-stix/releases/tag/v1.0.1

You can also view the code and a diff of the changes here:

Code: https://github.com/STIXProject/openioc-to-stix/tree/v1.0.1

Diff: https://github.com/STIXProject/openioc-to-stix/compare/v0.12...v1.0.1

Thanks,

Bryan Worrell

Re: [cti-users] New Release: openioc-to-stix v1.0.1

Terry MacDonald
Nice Bryan!

Cheers
Terry MacDonald

On 1 September 2015 at 01:17, Worrell, Bryan A. <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce the release of openioc-to-stix v1.0.1! This update supports the translation of OpenIOC documents to STIX v1.2 and CybOX v2.1 and includes several enhancements and bug fixes.

Download: https://github.com/STIXProject/openioc-to-stix/releases/tag/v1.0.1

You can also view the code and a diff of the changes here:

Code: https://github.com/STIXProject/openioc-to-stix/tree/v1.0.1

Diff: https://github.com/STIXProject/openioc-to-stix/compare/v0.12...v1.0.1

Thanks,

Bryan Worrell