[cti-users] Please KEEP me on this list :)

[cti-users] Please KEEP me on this list :)

Dario Forte

Re: [cti-users] Please KEEP me on this list :)

Paul L Washington

Please keep me on the list too.

Re: [cti-users] Please KEEP me on this list :)

Kevin Conlan

Me three.

Please keep me on the list too.

RE: [cti-users] Please KEEP me on this list :)

Bush, Jonathan

Seriously guys?

Let’s please not start down this path.  The “take me off” messages are already filling up inboxes all over the world.  No need to make it worse.

On Aug 19, 2015 10:25 AM, "Paul L Washington" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please keep me on the list too.

DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Re: [cti-users] Please KEEP me on this list :)

gopi raj

+4