[cti-users] Please unsubscribe from the cti-users list.

[cti-users] Please unsubscribe from the cti-users list.

perez1987
Please unsubscribe me from the list. Thanks

--
Un saludo,

David Pérez Comendador

RE: [cti-users] Please unsubscribe from the cti-users list.

Cespedes Arkush, Alexander (BE - Brussels)

Please also unsubscribe me from the list. Thanks

Alexander Cespedes Arkush

Senior Consultant | Enterprise Risk Services

Deloitte Bedrijfsrevisoren
Berkenlaan 8B, 1831 Diegem

Tel/Direct + 32 2 800 21 55 | Fax + 32 2 800 24 01 | Mobile: +32 476 56 37 12

[hidden email] | www.deloitte.com

Please unsubscribe me from the list. Thanks

--

Un saludo,

David Pérez Comendador

If you are not the named addressee or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the named addressee, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.
If you have received this email in error we request you to notify us by reply e-mail and to delete all electronic files of the message.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message, and shall have no liability for any loss or damage suffered by the user, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

RE: [cti-users] Please unsubscribe from the cti-users list.

Pablo Simonini

Please also unsubscribe me from the list. Thanks

PS

RE: [cti-users] Please unsubscribe from the cti-users list.

Kevin Luey-SSI

Please remove me as well.

Thanks

Please also unsubscribe me from the list. Thanks

PS

RE: [cti-users] Please unsubscribe from the cti-users list.

Gnanaprakash M

Me as well, plz remove my I'd from this.

On 19 Aug 2015 7:46 pm, Kevin Luey-SSI <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please remove me as well.

Thanks

Please also unsubscribe me from the list. Thanks

PS

RE: [cti-users] Please unsubscribe from the cti-users list.

mike.atkins@incidentlogic.com

Please remove me from list.

Thank you,

Michael Atkins