[cti-users] REMOVE FROM LIST

Chande, Alhad M.

Pleas remove me from this list.  Thanks.

[cti-users] Re: REMOVE FROM LIST

Walsh, Michael J.

For the love of God, let's not start this again.  Please, read the below, if you want off the list:

All,

I have a request for everyone on this list.  Please understand that there are over 1,600 people subscribed to just this one list and every time someone sends a message such as “please unsubscribe me” to the alias, over 1,600 people get that message.  That is not a good use of this resource.  As such, I implore anyone interested in unsubscribing from this list to follow the instructions that have been provided by OASIS staff:

1.       PLEASE do NOT send a message to the list itself!  PLEASE!

2.       Instead, send an email message to the mailing list server[hidden email]

3.       The server will respond to your message with a request for confirmation: when you receive it, reply to that email message

4.       If the instructions above are unclear, or if steps 2-3 seem to fail, please email (offline, without any CC to the list): [hidden email]

Thanks!
Rich

PS: I know that I have just caused over 1,600 people to receive yet another message unrelated to using STIX/TAXII/CybOX but I’m hoping that this will help everyone understand the importance of using the right mechanisms to handle administrative requests. J

Richard J. Struse

Chief Advanced Technology Officer
National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC) and
Stakeholder Engagement and Cyber Infrastructure Resiliency (SECIR)
Cyber Security & Communications
U.S. Department of Homeland Security

e-mail:  [hidden email]
Phone:  202-527-2361

[cti-users] REQUEST FAILURE FOR Re: [cti-users] REMOVE FROM LIST

OBrienTG

I am sorry, but your request was not in the correct STIX/TAXII format.

Please resubmit following the directions per the notification email
provided from MITRE