[cti-users] Real world example of where CTI can help

JA

[cti-users] Real world example of where CTI can help

JA
For any CTI evangelist interested to write on it (I'm too lazy today),
I find this Wordpress infection campaign a good opportunity for a real
world (easy to understand) public example of where and how CTI should
have helped.
Ref.: https://hacked.com/hijacked-wordpress-websites-infect-visitors-malware/

(even if we missed this one
http://making-security-measurable.1364806.n2.nabble.com/STIX-Community-Indicator-Profiles-tp7584593p7584723.html
)

This publicly archived list provides a forum for asking questions,
offering answers, and discussing topics of interest on STIX,
TAXII, and CybOX.  Users and developers of solutions that leverage
STIX, TAXII and CybOX are invited to participate.

In order to verify user consent to OASIS mailing list guidelines
and to minimize spam in the list archive, subscription is required
before posting.

Subscribe: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: [hidden email]
Post: [hidden email]
List help: [hidden email]
List archive: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cti-users/
List Guidelines: http://www.oasis-open.org/maillists/guidelines.php
CTI Technical Committee: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/cti/

stix_build_poc.php.txt (4K) Download Attachment