[cti-users] Removal from your CTI-User List

[cti-users] Removal from your CTI-User List

Jerry Lucas

CTI-User OASIS List Master,

Please remove my name from your email blast list.

Thank you in advance.

Jerry Lucas

ISS World

[cti-users] REQUEST FAILED REGARDING Re: [cti-users] Removal from your CTI-User List

OBrienTG
I am sorry, but your request was not in the correct STIX/TAXII format.

Please resubmit following the directions per the notification email
provided from MITRE.

On 10/6/15 11:04 AM, Jerry Lucas wrote:

> CTI-User OASIS List Master,
>

> Please remove my name from your email blast list.
>

> Thank you in advance.
>

> Jerry Lucas
>
> ISS World

Re: [cti-users] REQUEST FAILED REGARDING Re: [cti-users] Removal from your CTI-User List

Josh Magri
Can you resend that instruction email?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 6, 2015, at 7:48 PM, OBrienTG <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am sorry, but your request was not in the correct STIX/TAXII format.
>
> Please resubmit following the directions per the notification email
> provided from MITRE.
>

>> On 10/6/15 11:04 AM, Jerry Lucas wrote:
>> CTI-User OASIS List Master,
>>

>> Please remove my name from your email blast list.
>>

>> Thank you in advance.
>>

>> Jerry Lucas
>>
>> ISS World

This publicly archived list provides a forum for asking questions,
offering answers, and discussing topics of interest on STIX,
TAXII, and CybOX.  Users and developers of solutions that leverage
STIX, TAXII and CybOX are invited to participate.

In order to verify user consent to OASIS mailing list guidelines
and to minimize spam in the list archive, subscription is required
before posting.

Subscribe: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: [hidden email]
Post: [hidden email]