[cti-users] Remove Unsubscribe

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[cti-users] Remove Unsubscribe

Ryan Wager
Please remove and unsubscribe me from all these lists!!!!

--
Ryan
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: [cti-users] Remove Unsubscribe

Ken Shaurette

Me too, what is needed to get unsubscribed?

 

Ken

 

- Make Security Part of You and Your Organization’s DNA – – Move InfoSec/CyberSec from the Server Room to the Board Room -

 

From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of Ryan Wager
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 1:48 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [cti-users] Remove Unsubscribe

 

Please remove and unsubscribe me from all these lists!!!!

 

--

Ryan

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: [cti-users] Remove Unsubscribe

Cragle, Chad

Me too

 

From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of Ken Shaurette
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 3:02 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: RE: [cti-users] Remove Unsubscribe

 

Me too, what is needed to get unsubscribed?

 

Ken

 

- Make Security Part of You and Your Organization’s DNA – – Move InfoSec/CyberSec from the Server Room to the Board Room -

 

From: [hidden email] [[hidden email]] On Behalf Of Ryan Wager
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 1:48 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [cti-users] Remove Unsubscribe

 

Please remove and unsubscribe me from all these lists!!!!

 

--

Ryan

 

 
This message has been scanned by Websense and no issues discovered.
Click here to report this email as spam
 

 



Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient, but do not wish to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [cti-users] Remove Unsubscribe

Alex ter Weele
You should be able to unsubscribe via [hidden email].
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [cti-users] Remove Unsubscribe

Gaurav Kumar
In reply to this post by Cragle, Chad
Send a blank email to "[hidden email]

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 12:03 PM, Cragle, Chad <[hidden email]> wrote:

Me too

 

From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of Ken Shaurette
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 3:02 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: RE: [cti-users] Remove Unsubscribe

 

Me too, what is needed to get unsubscribed?

 

Ken

 

- Make Security Part of You and Your Organization’s DNA – – Move InfoSec/CyberSec from the Server Room to the Board Room -

 

From: [hidden email] [[hidden email]] On Behalf Of Ryan Wager
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 1:48 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [cti-users] Remove Unsubscribe

 

Please remove and unsubscribe me from all these lists!!!!

 

--

Ryan

 

 
This message has been scanned by Websense and no issues discovered.
Click here to report this email as spam
 

 



Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient, but do not wish to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: [cti-users] Remove Unsubscribe

Jon Baker
Administrator
In reply to this post by Ryan Wager

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, you may do so by emailing [hidden email], and then confirming your unsubscribe request.

 

Jon

 

============================================

Jonathan O. Baker

J83D - Cyber Security Partnerships, Sharing, and Automation

The MITRE Corporation

Email: [hidden email]

 

From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of Ryan Wager
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 2:48 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [cti-users] Remove Unsubscribe

 

Please remove and unsubscribe me from all these lists!!!!

 

--

Ryan

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [cti-users] Remove Unsubscribe

adam swanda
In reply to this post by Alex ter Weele
I tried this and received a reply that I wasn't even subscribed though I clearly am. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks 

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 3:05 PM, Alex ter Weele <[hidden email]> wrote:
You should be able to unsubscribe via [hidden email].
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: [cti-users] Remove Unsubscribe

Anthony, Marc

The system generates an invalid email address and it is rejected.  (I, too, want to be removed from this list.)

 

 

 

From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of adam swanda
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 2:08 PM
To: Alex ter Weele <[hidden email]>
Cc: Cragle, Chad <[hidden email]>; Ken Shaurette <[hidden email]>; [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [cti-users] Remove Unsubscribe

 

I tried this and received a reply that I wasn't even subscribed though I clearly am. Has anyone else had this issue?

 

Thanks 

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 3:05 PM, Alex ter Weele <[hidden email]> wrote:

You should be able to unsubscribe via [hidden email].


Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [cti-users] Remove Unsubscribe

Chet Ensign
Any of you having a problem with -unsubscribe@ not working, just send me email privately and I'll take you off the list. Not sure why there's a problem but email seems to be getting quirky these days... 

/chet


On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 3:10 PM, Anthony, Marc <[hidden email]> wrote:

The system generates an invalid email address and it is rejected.  (I, too, want to be removed from this list.)

 

 

 

From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of adam swanda
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 2:08 PM
To: Alex ter Weele <[hidden email]>
Cc: Cragle, Chad <[hidden email]>; Ken Shaurette <[hidden email]>; [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [cti-users] Remove Unsubscribe

 

I tried this and received a reply that I wasn't even subscribed though I clearly am. Has anyone else had this issue?

 

Thanks 

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 3:05 PM, Alex ter Weele <[hidden email]> wrote:

You should be able to unsubscribe via [hidden email].


Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.




--

/chet 
----------------
Chet Ensign
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration 
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393