[cti-users] Survey of TAXII

Jordan, Bret
Fellow interested friends of TAXII land,

Mark and I have put together a short 10 question survey for you, the community, about TAXII.  Please take a moment and give us your feedback to help us better understand the state of TAXII in the wild.  Also, feel free to send this survey to TAXII developers, integrators, and users that are not on this list.

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems

[cti-users] RE: Survey of TAXII

Hinkle, Jacob (LNG-SBO)

Did a product like Avalanche ever make it to the open source public?  I am new to STIX and TAXII and I have no idea how to use it or what it looks like to use.  Could this be useful for the FBI and Infraguard?

Re: [cti-users] Survey of TAXII

Christopher Roblee

Can you share the results of these surveys with the group?

--
Chris Roblee
Director of Engineering

This publicly archived list provides a forum for asking questions,
offering answers, and discussing topics of interest on STIX,
TAXII, and CybOX.  Users and developers of solutions that leverage
STIX, TAXII and CybOX are invited to participate.

In order to verify user consent to OASIS mailing list guidelines
and to minimize spam in the list archive, subscription is required
before posting.

Subscribe: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: [hidden email]
Post: [hidden email]
List help: [hidden email]
List archive: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cti-users/
List Guidelines: http://www.oasis-open.org/maillists/guidelines.php
CTI Technical Committee: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/cti/

[cti-users] Re: [cti] Survey of TAXII

pmaroney
Suggest question 7 is not well formed:  One can indicate that current iterations of TAXII provide value will also asserting that improvements are desirable.

Patrick Maroney

Fellow interested friends of TAXII land,

Mark and I have put together a short 10 question survey for you, the community, about TAXII.  Please take a moment and give us your feedback to help us better understand the state of TAXII in the wild.  Also, feel free to send this survey to TAXII developers, integrators, and users that are not on this list.

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems
PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447  F2C0 74F8 ACAE <a href="tel:7415%200050" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="8"> 7415 0050