[cti-users] ThreatExchange

Jordan, Bret
Cross posting....

I finally got all signed up for Facebook's ThreatExchange and I must say, I like a lot of what they have done.  We should really look hard at this and try and adopt a lot of the things they are doing.  Some of their brilliant and simple designs make it so easy to understand.

Everyone should look over their APIs so we can learn from what they are doing to try and make STIX and CybOX better.

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems