[cti-users] Tracking Implementations and User Communities

[cti-users] Tracking Implementations and User Communities

Jon Baker
Administrator

I would like to remind the user community of the supporters page on the STIX project web site. The page remains here:

http://stixproject.github.io/supporters/

It has become an impressive list of users and implementations and is still one of the resources that I most often point people towards. One of the most common questions I get from people is, “how can I use STIX/TAXII?” or “what products can you recommend?” This listing is a huge help in that regard. I cannot recommend a single product or service, but having a comprehensive listing of known implementations and user communities allows me to point people in the right direction.

Help me keep the list current. Submit the following form to add your information to the list:

http://goo.gl/forms/jKQH7a6TfW

Thanks,

Jon

Jonathan O. Baker

J83D - Cyber Security Partnerships, Sharing, and Automation

The MITRE Corporation

Email: [hidden email]