[cti-users] Unsubscribe me

Wu, Suchun
unsubscribe me from the cti-users list, please.

[cti-users] Unsubscribe me

Long, Xiaobo

unsubscribe me from the cti-users list, please.

Re: [cti-users] Unsubscribe me

Brian Buttonow
unsubscribe me from cti-users list as well please
> On Aug 19, 2015, at 7:32 AM, Long, Xiaobo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> unsubscribe me from the cti-users list, please.

This publicly archived list provides a forum for asking questions,
offering answers, and discussing topics of interest on STIX,
TAXII, and CybOX.  Users and developers of solutions that leverage
STIX, TAXII and CybOX are invited to participate.

In order to verify user consent to OASIS mailing list guidelines
and to minimize spam in the list archive, subscription is required
before posting.

Subscribe: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: [hidden email]
Post: [hidden email]
List help: [hidden email]
List archive: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cti-users/
List Guidelines: http://www.oasis-open.org/maillists/guidelines.php
CTI Technical Committee: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/cti/

Re: [cti-users] Unsubscribe me

charni
Please, unsubscribe me from the cti-users list.

Dnia 19 sierpnia 2015 15:32 "Long, Xiaobo " <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

unsubscribe me from the cti-users list, please.

Re: [cti-users] Unsubscribe me

Gergely, Mark
Please remove me as well.

From: charni <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, August 24, 2015 at 1:54 PM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "Long, Xiaobo" <[hidden email]>

Please, unsubscribe me from the cti-users list.

Dnia 19 sierpnia 2015 15:32 "Long, Xiaobo " <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

unsubscribe me from the cti-users list, please.

RE: [cti-users] Unsubscribe me

Man Nguyen

Please remove me as well.  Thanks.

Man Nguyen