[cti-users] markdown formatted description fields

[cti-users] markdown formatted description fields

Jasper Spaans

Hi list,

I was looking on embedding some clickable hyperlinks into the Description fields of our stix data, and I would like to use the simplest markup language possible.

Skimming through the documentation, there are some hints of using Markdown for this, by setting the structuring_format attribute appropriately.

The stix xsd doesn’t help here though: it just tells me this attribute has type xs:string so anything goes. Is there some consensus on the rendering side for what to put in here? “Markdown” ? “md” ? “markdown” ?

Thanks,

Jasper

JA

Re: [cti-users] markdown formatted description fields

JA
Hi

No consensus
This should be a controlled vocabulary