pytm added to the CAPEC Organization Usage Page that Highlights How Vendors Are Using CAPEC

pytm added to the CAPEC Organization Usage Page that Highlights How Vendors Are Using CAPEC

rpiazza
Administrator

Hi All,

The CAPEC Organization Usage page highlights how organizations are actively using CAPEC in their products. Each listing includes the organization name, a summary statement of use, brief description, and a screen shot (when available).

One new organization added:

pytm – uses CAPEC in its threat library.

To view the complete listing, visit the CAPEC Organization Usage page.

We encourage any organization currently using CAPEC to [hidden email] to be added to this page. We look forward to hearing from you!

   Rich

--

Rich Piazza

Lead Cyber Security Engineer