sharedresourceauditedpermissions_object

lutton

Hi there,

I was unable to find an answer to Sergey’s question here: http://making-security-measurable.1364806.n2.nabble.com/sharedresourceauditedpermissions-test-implementation-td7550111.html

I, too, would like to know how this probe is intended to work.  Based on the Microsoft documentation, (I realize I’m probably missing something), I’m wondering if this object is really appropriately defined.  Can you help clear up my confusion?

Thanks in advance,

Bill Lutton

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with SIGNOFF OVAL-DEVELOPER-LIST in the BODY of the message. If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].

Re: sharedresourceauditedpermissions_object

Danny Haynes
Administrator

Hi Bill,

Thanks for bringing this up again.  We started to look into this a while back, but, ended up getting side tracked with some other things and lost track of it.

We will start looking into it again.

Thanks,

Danny