wrong object in tests

Maria Mikhno
Hello,
The attached file contains modified tests. The object oval:org.mitre.oval:obj:43110 is checking the version of scesrv.dll but it is necessary to check tlntsess.exe file. New object oval:ru.altx-soft.win:obj:43110 is checking the correct filename.

With Best Regards,
Maria Mikhno
Altex-Soft
[hidden email] | altx-soft.ru | altex-soft.com

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with SIGNOFF OVAL-DISCUSSION-LIST in the BODY of the message. If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].

tests.xml (13K) Download Attachment

Re: wrong object in tests

Evgeniy Pavlov
Hi, I'm sorry, but could you speed up that uploading? We depend on it.
Thank you in advance!

-------
Evgeniy Pavlov,
SCAP-developer
Phone: +7(495)543-31-01 ext. 20
http://www.altex-soft.com/

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with SIGNOFF OVAL-DISCUSSION-LIST in the BODY of the message. If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].
Evgeniy Pavlov ALTEX-SOFT

Re: wrong object in tests

Hansbury, Matt

Hi Evgeniy,

We do the best we can with respect to processing the OVAL Repository submissions.  Two points on this subject:

1.       We generally prefer to allow time for submissions to be reviewed by the community before they are processed.  The exceptions for this would be highly visible, high impact vulnerability checks and/or Microsoft Patch Tuesday submissions, due to their importance.  Others will generally sit at least 1 day on purpose to allow for review.

2.       Our team has a limited amount of time for our tasks and processing these submissions is but one of many tasks that we are responsible for.  We try to ensure as timely processing as possible for the submissions, but due to our constraints, we cannot provide any timelines guarantee.

The submission you are referencing below has just crossed the 1 day review period and is in our queue for processing.  We’ll try to get it out there as soon as possible, but please be patient as we do our best to balance our work across the many important tasks for which we are responsible.

Thanks

Matt

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with SIGNOFF OVAL-DISCUSSION-LIST in the BODY of the message. If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].

Re: wrong object in tests

mcokus

This submission has been processed and is in the OVAL repository.  The static download page will updated shortly.

Thanks,

--mike

Mike Cokus

Systems Engineer